Friday 8 July 2016

10 Things About Me

Hey everyone! As this blog and myself are fairly new to the blogging scene, I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself a little more and tell you all about myself.
So here it goes, 10 things about me!



I'm very outspoken with the people I care about most. I think a good relationship is built on trust and communication. Without those two things, it just doesn't work. If there is a problem, both people need to talk it over to be able to fix things and make it better. If one of them isn't able to have a mature conversation and work through it, then in my personal opinion it's not going to happen.
I lived in Spain for 12 years. I moved out to Spain with my family when I was around 8 years old. I did all my education out there, and I'm pretty pleased to be able to say I can speak Castellano and Catalan fluently because of this. I came back to England last year (2015) and decided to move back permanently in early 2016.


I love animals.  I love them to bits! Our pets are family to me, and our outside birds and rescue birds are also my babies. They are just the cutest things ever! I do as much as I possibly can to make sure they are happy and healthy.
I don't tolerate nasty people. If you're someone that manipulates people and is mean to others just so you can get your own way, we're not going to be friends. I think more people should stand up for themselves. I was bullied A LOT when I was younger, but by the time I was around 14 I decided I wasn't going to let myself be bullied anymore. I stand up for my close friends and family too, it's been in my nature to since I was very very young.
I love toast with melted butter. In fact, that's what I'm thinking about right now.  I'll be right back. (*5 minutes while I make toast*) And I'm back! Okay it was a little more than five minutes. Sorry!
I suffered with major depression, generalized anxiety and an adaptive disorder for most of my teen years and I'm not embarrassed or ashamed about it. I finally got help, or realized I needed help, when I was 18. I'm now 20, in a much better place in my life, and happy. When you think things are at their worst, something good is bound to come along!  I can honestly say, that life does get better. It's still hard in some aspects, and it's never going to be perfect, but stick it out. You'll get there :)
I think I'm funny, even though most people just think I'm a little weird. I'm not! Honest!
I love kids, but can't stand it when parents let their children get away with everything. I know a lot of people just think "You're not a mum, you don't know anything about it", and I get that. I've also babysat children of all ages, some very polite, some not so much. I like to think I'd be a great parent (biological or otherwise). I even taught twins how to swim When I was around 10 or 11. I'm pretty proud of that :)
I'm good at reading people. My friends joke about me being a witch! My first impression of people is ALWAYS spot on. I've tried to not let it get the better of me, and tried to be friends with people I didn't get a good first impression from... but they always prove me right. I'm sorry if I now sound like the weird person I was talking about earlier haha.
I'm obsessed with tidiness and organizing. Being obsessed and actually having the motivation to get my house to my standard is completely different haha! I try my best, and tidy the house and clean most of the day, but I have to wait an hour or two before I'm awake enough to actually have the energy to push around a huge hoover and then a carpet cleaner.
So there you go! 10 things about me. I'm not the most interesting person, and I don't want to give too much away before I get to know a few things about you all too! So, tell me something about yourselves in the comments! :)
Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment