Wednesday 14 September 2016

The Liebster Award (2)


Hey! So yesterday I posted The Liebster Award post after being nominated by Jade, but shortly after I was nominated again by Shannon!

I'm not entirely sure what to do in the case of being nominated more than once, so I've decided I won't be nominating more people (it could go on forever!) and I will just answer the questions from my second nomination here.

I urge that you read my original post on the award, as I give 10 facts about me and answer some pretty good questions given to me by Jade!

So, here are my questions from Shannon!


Questions



1.What is your favourite TV show?
I don't really watch TV, but I do watch Netflix - A LOT! Right now I'm really in to Star Trek - Enterprise, but before I was loving AHS.

2.Name 3 things you could never live without.
Wow! That's a tough one. I'm going to be really boring, but I'd have to say my family, the Internet, and a laptop/phone. I use the internet and my laptop/phone on a daily basis for multiple purposes -from writing this blog to searching recipes - and I don't know what I would do without B or my family keeping me sane in the hardest of times.

3.Do you have any tattoos? If so, what are they and what's the meaning behind them?
I kind of answered this one in my original post, and I have a post that goes into full detail about them scheduled so I don't want to give too much away! 

4.How long have you been blogging?
Well, I think I started blogging some time in May time - I can't be sure though - but The Life of a Farmer's Wife was born on the 8th of July 2016, which is when I seriously got into blogging. So I'd say around 4 or 5 months max.

5.If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh, gosh! I have no idea, I don't really have a favourite food! I'll go with what younger me would have said, Spag Bol.

6.If you could go anywhere on holiday right now, where would you go?
Funny enough I touched on this in one of my recent posts! I'd have to say it's between Venice, Paris or Menorca!

7.What's your favourite quote?
I have quite a few favourite quotes! I have tattooed two of them on my body and want the third done, so I go with just those three:
1. I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
2. And the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to save her.
3. A calm sea never made a skilled sailor.

8. Favourite book?
I have to say my favourite book - or book series - would be either The Mortal Instruments or Twilight. Yes I know, there's a big difference! Twilight was the first book that I actually read willingly, and it got me into reading other books. The Mortal Instruments was the second set of books I ever read, and I've not even finished it! I hate the show and the movies though of both series!

9. Who is your beauty inspiration?
I don't think I really have one, I'm not hugely into beauty - beauty school does that to you!

10. Favourite Youtuber/Blogger?
Wow... I have no idea! All the lovely people I follow on Instagram and Twitter! There's way too many to name each and every person here!

11.What's your best feature? 
My best physical feature... I suppose would be my eyes because I get the most compliments on them? But the best feature about me in general I think would be that I'm very loyal and protective of those I love.

Thank you again to Shannon for nominating me! Please read my original post too!

Thanks for reading,
B xx





Want to read more? 
Click here for my About page 
or
Click here for one of my most popular posts

No comments:

Post a Comment